Saturday, September 19, 2009

What if I can't do it?

Had a few frustrating days this week! Team teaching is proving to be difficult as my co-teacher is proving a bit unreliable. Grrr.... I do not understand her.

Anyways, on a good note... my sister turned 14 last Thursday. We had a great time. We made pizza and a cake and invited her friends over for dinner. They were so cute. She wanted me to hang out with them but not our host mom.... poor mom was stuck in the kitchen, washing dishes. Tomorrow is a national holiday... the last day of Ramadan. So I am going with my mom and sis guesting. We will got to about 10-15 different houses and be expected to eat full meals at each one! Wahooo!

Thomas and I got an amazing package from his old coworkers at TMH... enough coffee to last for our entire service, dorrito's, oreos, spices.... omg! I'm so excited for Thomas to get back from his seminar so we can dig in! I promised him I wouldn't open anything until he got back.... it's like he wants to torture me.... 2 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment