Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm almost a real volunteer!

So we are down to the last 4 days before we leave our training villages for good... We have today and tomorrow off to pack, rest and get ready to leave. On Wednesday we will be sworn in as Peace Corps volunteers... following the swearing in will be a rockin party at the ambassadors house... and then on thursday we will depart for our permanant sites. I think everyone is really ready to go....

We will be getting a new address. So if you have something that you haven't mailed yet just wait until you get our new address... I will email it out at the end of next week. We are going to set up a P.O Box in the city to hopefully avoid our mail being tampered with. I appreciate the generosity of all my friends! It's been awesome getting things from the states! It's all stuff that I have really missed! So thanks to everyone! More to come after the rockin party!

1 comment:

  1. HI Thomas and Rachel;
    How are you?
    Please give me an up date on how things are going
    Are you out of the country yet.
    I would like to hear from you.
    My email address jw07677@aol.com...Ivory.walker@tmh.org
    Be blessed
    Ivory

    ReplyDelete